A change of life style, improved quality of air you breath, less stress. Mix travel with real estate, check it first by enjoying its attractions. Glace Bay has long been known for its coal. The hill on which the town was built contained vast coal deposits, mined by the French since 1720. The Cape Breton Miners’ Museum shows how coal originated, as well as demonstrating old and new coal mining methods. Retired miners lead fascinating tours of an actual coal mine, relating real-life stories of the miners lives and experiences working the coal seams. Next to the museum is a reconstruction of miners’ quarters from the second half of the 19th century. The Men of the Deeps, a choir made up of working and retired Cape Breton coal miners, give weekly evening concerts in the summer. Also in Glace Bay, Marconi National Historic Site deals with the life and work of Guglielmo Marconi, the Wizard of Wireless, who proved it was possible to send messages across the Atlantic using electromagnetic waves instead of wires.
The inventor of the telephone is buried near his summer home, Beinn Bhreagh, which is visible across the bay from Baddeck. The excellent museum of the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, at the eastern edge of town, covers all aspects of his inventions and innovations. Although nothing looks spectacular at first glance, it’s the story of the man that will hook you. See medical and electrical devices, telegraphs, telephones, kites and seaplanes, and then learn how they all work.
Quality of life and realistic good prospects for the future are steadily and noticeably decreasing for us citizens in an US and European Union, determined by ever more control and authority madness. Now you can watch it or even begin to actively change something. Personally, I have chosen change and alternatives. This path is associated with many new tasks, but also marked by important findings.
You are looking for a property on Cape Breton Island ? As a German-speaking land development company in Nova Scotia, we offer you Cape Breton real estate :
– Buy land in Cape Breton as an investment, vacation and leisure domicile, retirement home or emigrate to Canada (also possible for self-sufficiency)
– Forest and hinterland areas, hunting grounds, farmland, shore land on the Atlantic, Bras Dor, with creek or river or freshwater lake
– legally compliant land acquisition / real estate purchase in Nova Scotia with bilingual (German-English) purchase contracts
– individually suitable plots according to purpose (no mass developments)
– Canadian insider knowledge in German
For our german readers:
Als ich vor einigen Jahren die ersten Kontakte in Kanada knupfte, wusste ich noch nichts von “Nova Scotia” und dass es ein “Cape Breton Island” uberhaupt gibt Cape Breton immo. Sie suchen ein Grundstuck auf Cape-Breton Island oder eine Immobilie in Cape Breton zu kaufen? Als deutschsprachiges Landerschliessungs-Unternehmen in Nova Scotia bieten wir Ihnen:
– Grundstucke in Cape-Breton kaufen als Kapitalanlage, Urlaubs und Freizeit Domizil, Alters Ruhesitz oder zum Auswandern nach Kanada (auch zur Selbstversorgung moglich)
– Wald und Hinterland Areale, Jagdareale, Farmland, Ufer Grundstucke am Atlantik, Bras Dor, mit Bach bzw. Flusslauf oder Frischwasser See
– rechtssicheren Landerwerb/Immobilienkauf in Nova Scotia mit zweisprachigen (Deutsch- Englisch) Kaufvertragen
– individuell passende Grundstucke je nach Zweck (keine Massenerschliessungen)
– kanadisches Insiderwissen in deutscher Sprache